Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Melton
The Federal Drive talks to Susan Grundmann, the chairwoman of the Merit Systems Protection Board, about changes to federal employment cases. Plus, interviews with top officials from the Broadcasting Board of Governors and GSA's Public Buildings Service.
As part of President Obama's commitment to improve wellness among federal employees, the U.S. General Services Administration is delivering healthier food choices and more sustainable, green cafeterias.
June 14th, 2011 at 12:00 PM
This fifth panel in the series focuses on SMART Buildings - exploring how to increase the intelligence of your agency's buildings, workplaces and workspaces. SMART of intelligent buildings can enable new workforce models that leverage cloud services when delivering an agency's task or mission. Rapid, anywhere, any-when access to people and information is increasingly more critical and affects the speed and quality of decision making. Learn how you can ensure sustainability of government while transitioning to these new workforce models, without increasing risk and cost.
All federal buildings owned or managed by GSA will have their walls adorned with posters and signs with a message from DHS. We get details from GSA's Larry Melton.