Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Freed
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
ForeSee results surveyed over 40,000 people -- and a lot of them think the government is doing a good job when it comes to healthcare information online.
Study from ForeSee Results suggests transparency and user satisfaction go hand-in-hand when it comes to agency sites online.
After a slow start and a small drop in the first quarter of 2009, e-government satisfaction reaches an all-time high.
Citizen satisfaction with federal government websites is at an all-time high with the largest quarter-over-quarter increase to date.
Foresee Results' Larry Freed shares the results from the citizen satisfaction survey.
It seems as though the Open Government Directive is having a positive effect on how the public looks at the federal government. Larry Freed, CEO of ForeSee Results, explains.
Larry Freed, President and CEO of ForeSee Results, explains why.