Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Freed
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
ForeSee results surveyed over 40,000 people -- and a lot of them think the government is doing a good job when it comes to healthcare information online.
Study from ForeSee Results suggests transparency and user satisfaction go hand-in-hand when it comes to agency sites online.
After a slow start and a small drop in the first quarter of 2009, e-government satisfaction reaches an all-time high.
Citizen satisfaction with federal government websites is at an all-time high with the largest quarter-over-quarter increase to date.
Foresee Results' Larry Freed shares the results from the citizen satisfaction survey.
It seems as though the Open Government Directive is having a positive effect on how the public looks at the federal government. Larry Freed, CEO of ForeSee Results, explains.
Larry Freed, President and CEO of ForeSee Results, explains why.