Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Freed
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
ForeSee results surveyed over 40,000 people -- and a lot of them think the government is doing a good job when it comes to healthcare information online.
Study from ForeSee Results suggests transparency and user satisfaction go hand-in-hand when it comes to agency sites online.
After a slow start and a small drop in the first quarter of 2009, e-government satisfaction reaches an all-time high.
Citizen satisfaction with federal government websites is at an all-time high with the largest quarter-over-quarter increase to date.
Foresee Results' Larry Freed shares the results from the citizen satisfaction survey.
It seems as though the Open Government Directive is having a positive effect on how the public looks at the federal government. Larry Freed, CEO of ForeSee Results, explains.
Larry Freed, President and CEO of ForeSee Results, explains why.