Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Allen
Former Deputy Director
Office of Federal Procurement Policy
November 11th, 2008
Little-noticed order makes hiring incumbent workers mandatory
Agencies, vendors still confused over the affect on small business contracting. GSA will not follow GAO recommendations by applying Rule of Two to schedules or any of its multiple award contracts.
Now that FY 2010 is underway, Federal News Radio learns what acquisition and procurement officials be expecting?
Bill Parker, COO of NCI, talks about what you need to know.
Dec. 8, 2009
A discussion with two EIP Lifetime Achievement Award winners.
Nov. 17, 2009
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Gary Feit, Assistant Commissioner Customer Accounts and Research at GSA.
April 6, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Stephanie Ambrose, Vice President of GWAC Programs at Serco, Inc.
March 16, 2010
Hear current topics in the area of cybersecurity on this week's show.
March 9, 2010