Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Allen
Larry Allen, the president of Allen Federal and the former president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what these new contracts could mean for federal agencies — and why there are so many.
Larry Allen is the president of Allen Federal.
Two contracting experts weigh in on why Jim Williams will be missed.
Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement brings the Daily Debrief analysis.
My weekly countdown of the three hottest stories of the week, as chosen by an expert Federal panel.
Host Larry Allen talks with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources about what contractors need to know concerning the budget.
Feb. 16, 2010
Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group, talks about what it takes to win.
Dec. 15, 2009
Chief of Staff
U.S. Small Business Administration
December 16th, 2008
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Michael Robertson, Chief Acquisition Officer and Head of Government Wide Policy at GSA.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Eric Whitson, VP Sales Marketing at the National Conference Center.
Jan. 26, 2010