Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Allen
Two contracting experts weigh in on why Jim Williams will be missed.
Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement brings the Daily Debrief analysis.
My weekly countdown of the three hottest stories of the week, as chosen by an expert Federal panel.
Host Larry Allen talks with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources about what contractors need to know concerning the budget.
Feb. 16, 2010
Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group, talks about what it takes to win.
Dec. 15, 2009
Chief of Staff
U.S. Small Business Administration
December 16th, 2008
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Michael Robertson, Chief Acquisition Officer and Head of Government Wide Policy at GSA.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Eric Whitson, VP Sales Marketing at the National Conference Center.
Jan. 26, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Deepak Hathiramani, Founder, President & CEO of Vistronix, Inc.
Jan. 12, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bruce Sullivan, Vice President and Head of Government Services at Visa.
Jan. 5, 2010