Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Allen
What's behind the creation of Acquisition University and how far can acquisition changes be expected to drive improved government management? Host Larry Allen discusses these issues with General William Tuttle, Chairman of the Procurement Round Table.
December 21, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Roger Morse, a Principal at Capitol Pathfinders.
December 14, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
Former head of the Coalition of Government Procurement, Larry Allen, discusses the move toward more sustainable government acquisition.
This week, host Larry Allen speaks with Carrie Coogan, vice president of consulting for FedSources, about challenges confronting those entering the federal market.
December 7, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
Jon Jordan, Deputy Commissioner of GSA's FAS, joins host Larry Allen to discuss the recent Excellence in Partnership Awards.
November 30, 2010
Bob Tompkins, Partner, Patton Boggs joins host Larry Allen to discuss federal contracting opportunities for small businesses.
November 23, 2010
Larry Allen has left the Coalition for Government Procurement after 20 years to start his own company, Allen Federal Business Partners. Allen joins host Mark Amtower to discuss the changes and what comes next for him.
November 22, 2010
Paul Weiss, Senior Director of Program Development, LMI was given a Lifetime Achievement Award at this year's Excellence in Partnership Awards. Host Larry Allen discusses the award and Weiss's career with the man himself.
November 16, 2010
Roy Temple, senior vice president with Cassidy and Associates, joins host Larry Allen for a post-election look at how the new Congress may affect the federal contracting community.
November 9, 2010