Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Allen
Paul Weiss, Senior Director of Program Development, LMI was given a Lifetime Achievement Award at this year's Excellence in Partnership Awards. Host Larry Allen discusses the award and Weiss's career with the man himself.
November 16, 2010
Roy Temple, senior vice president with Cassidy and Associates, joins host Larry Allen for a post-election look at how the new Congress may affect the federal contracting community.
November 9, 2010
Larry Allen has left the Coalition for Government Procurement after 20 years to start his own company, Allen Federal Business Partners. Allen joins host Mark Amtower to discuss the changes and what comes next for him.
November 8, 2010
Bob Tompkins, Partner, Patton Boggs joins host Larry Allen to discuss federal contracting opportunities for small businesses.
November 2, 2010
Roger Waldron discusses his agenda as new president of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
What's behind the creation of Acquisition University and how far can acquisition changes be expected to drive improved government management? Host Larry Allen discusses these issues with General William Tuttle, Chairman of the Procurement Round Table.
October 26, 2010
Roger Waldron is the new president of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
After 20 years with the organization, Larry Allen is stepping down as president of CGP.
Host Larry Allen talks with Anne Reed, President, ASI Government about outside firms working with government on acquisition issues.
October 19, 2010