Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Larry Allen
This week, host Larry Allen talks about this and more with John Howell, a partner at Sullivan & Worcester.
July 27, 2010
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Consulting, talks with host Larry Allen this week.
July 20, 2010
Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement tells us more.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group.
July 13, 2010
Hear some of the Best of In Depth.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Kevin Lynch, president of the National Industries for the Blind.
The most important Federal news stories of the week as selected by Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement, and Federal News Radio's Tom Temin.
Host Larry Allen explores this topic with Maria Darby of Booz Allen Hamilton and Brooks Holtom of the McDonough School of Business.
June 29, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bob Lohfeld, president and founder of the Lohfeld Consulting Group.
June 15, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Sanderson Hoe, a partner at McKenna, Long & Aldridge.
June 8, 2010