Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lady Gaga
Senate acts has cybersecurity updates, NNSA steps up cyber data protection
Looking at what's new on iTunes, you'd think the 80s never ended. Which is odd, considering there was no iTunes in the 80s.
A snippet of Lady Gaga's latest single, "Judas," found its way online days before its scheduled April 19 release. So Gaga took the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" approach and released the single four days early, on April 15.
Tags: What's Trending
It's been a couple weeks - an eternity by the blink-and-you-missed-it standards of the Internet, but for whatever reason, the Twittersphere just can't seem to get enough of one Rebecca Black.
Dave Ross, commentator
What does the sea change election mean for federal workers? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says possibilities include a diet-pay raise, possible furloughs with White House backing and a new effort to get rid of poor performers.
Lady Gaga brings out the dancer in a man who could easily be her grandfather. Check out the video.