Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lady Gaga
Senate acts has cybersecurity updates, NNSA steps up cyber data protection
Looking at what's new on iTunes, you'd think the 80s never ended. Which is odd, considering there was no iTunes in the 80s.
A snippet of Lady Gaga's latest single, "Judas," found its way online days before its scheduled April 19 release. So Gaga took the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" approach and released the single four days early, on April 15.
Tags: What's Trending
It's been a couple weeks - an eternity by the blink-and-you-missed-it standards of the Internet, but for whatever reason, the Twittersphere just can't seem to get enough of one Rebecca Black.
Dave Ross, commentator
What does the sea change election mean for federal workers? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says possibilities include a diet-pay raise, possible furloughs with White House backing and a new effort to get rid of poor performers.
Lady Gaga brings out the dancer in a man who could easily be her grandfather. Check out the video.