Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lady Gaga
Senate acts has cybersecurity updates, NNSA steps up cyber data protection
Looking at what's new on iTunes, you'd think the 80s never ended. Which is odd, considering there was no iTunes in the 80s.
A snippet of Lady Gaga's latest single, "Judas," found its way online days before its scheduled April 19 release. So Gaga took the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" approach and released the single four days early, on April 15.
Tags: What's Trending
It's been a couple weeks - an eternity by the blink-and-you-missed-it standards of the Internet, but for whatever reason, the Twittersphere just can't seem to get enough of one Rebecca Black.
Dave Ross, commentator
What does the sea change election mean for federal workers? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says possibilities include a diet-pay raise, possible furloughs with White House backing and a new effort to get rid of poor performers.
Lady Gaga brings out the dancer in a man who could easily be her grandfather. Check out the video.