Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Labor Department
NY lawmaker vows to overturn Bush FMLA changes.
The report comes as Congress and the administration are considering a two-year pay freeze. The White House held 2011 locality pay at the 2010 levels. The council also wants to add six new cities to the locality pay list.
Congress expanded the Office of Special Counsel's role to handle half of all claims by veterans under the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Previously, OSC just brought claims before the MSPB, but now it will handle them from beginning to end.
The Labor Department has posted a notice of potential rulemaking that could change hiring processes for contractors.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
More vets may be coming to work at your agency thanks to new guidelines signed by President Obama.