Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Labor Department
NY lawmaker vows to overturn Bush FMLA changes.
The report comes as Congress and the administration are considering a two-year pay freeze. The White House held 2011 locality pay at the 2010 levels. The council also wants to add six new cities to the locality pay list.
Congress expanded the Office of Special Counsel's role to handle half of all claims by veterans under the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Previously, OSC just brought claims before the MSPB, but now it will handle them from beginning to end.
The Labor Department has posted a notice of potential rulemaking that could change hiring processes for contractors.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
More vets may be coming to work at your agency thanks to new guidelines signed by President Obama.