Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Labor Department
Federal criminal and civil investigators looked into possible leaks of economic data that the government provides early to news organizations, according to a report released Tuesday by the Labor Department.
Customs and Board Protection recently signed an agreement to adopt a program developed by the Labor Department that facilities the hiring of individuals with disabilities.
Efforts to get America working, aren't.
The Tools for America's Job Seekers Challenge is currently happening online.
NY lawmaker vows to overturn Bush FMLA changes.
The report comes as Congress and the administration are considering a two-year pay freeze. The White House held 2011 locality pay at the 2010 levels. The council also wants to add six new cities to the locality pay list.
Congress expanded the Office of Special Counsel's role to handle half of all claims by veterans under the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. Previously, OSC just brought claims before the MSPB, but now it will handle them from beginning to end.
The Labor Department has posted a notice of potential rulemaking that could change hiring processes for contractors.