Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Labor Department
In a letter sent to Department of Labor Secretary Thomas Perez Monday, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) slams Labor's Office of Public Affairs for "frivolously" spending money on public relations contests, mascots and book clubs.
Labor Department Deputy CIO Dawn Leaf joins Federal News Radio for an online chat to discuss her priorities around IT modernization, data center consolidation and cybersecurity.
The U.S. Department of Labor has ordered a Hanford Nuclear Reservation contractor to reinstate a worker who the department says was fired for voicing concerns about nuclear and environmental safety.
Dawn Leaf, Labor's deputy chief information officer, said the agency is moving to a centralized infrastructure and hopes to give its bureaus a platform on which to build mission-critical apps.
As agencies strive to make legacy applications available on any device, NIST is providing help by developing metrics and focusing on portability.
The unemployment rate for veterans who served since 2001 dipped slightly in 2013 to 9 percent, the Labor Department reported Thursday.
The department's inspector general found that Labor officials did not have a sound budget or spending plan for the program or have a process in place to accurately project spending needs.