Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Labor
The Bureau of Labor Statistics has weighed in on a recent USA Today article that said federal employees, on average, earn more than their private sector counterparts in more than eight out of ten occupations.
Jobless numbers go down while more jobs are lost. What's up with that?
The regulatory agenda is a listing of all the regulations the Department of Labor expects to have under active consideration for promulgation, proposal, or review during the coming one-year period.
Federal Salary Council submits recommendations to OMB, OPM, Labor and President's Pay Agent to increase the average locality pay by 43 percent. Council says no new locality pay areas are needed.
Earlier this week, President Obama signed an executive order launching a new government-wide effort to hire more of the nation's military veterans for agency jobs. On Thursday, some of the cabinet officials who will lead the initiative gathered at the Labor Department to explain their roles in the new program.
Hosts Diana Veilleux and Lisa Bernstein will be joined by Shelby Hallmark of the Department of Labor to discuss the Ins and Outs of Federal Worker's Comp.