Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Labor
The Bureau of Labor Statistics has weighed in on a recent USA Today article that said federal employees, on average, earn more than their private sector counterparts in more than eight out of ten occupations.
Jobless numbers go down while more jobs are lost. What's up with that?
The regulatory agenda is a listing of all the regulations the Department of Labor expects to have under active consideration for promulgation, proposal, or review during the coming one-year period.
Federal Salary Council submits recommendations to OMB, OPM, Labor and President's Pay Agent to increase the average locality pay by 43 percent. Council says no new locality pay areas are needed.
Earlier this week, President Obama signed an executive order launching a new government-wide effort to hire more of the nation's military veterans for agency jobs. On Thursday, some of the cabinet officials who will lead the initiative gathered at the Labor Department to explain their roles in the new program.
Hosts Diana Veilleux and Lisa Bernstein will be joined by Shelby Hallmark of the Department of Labor to discuss the Ins and Outs of Federal Worker's Comp.