Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: LTC
If you've planned for retirement and haven't given a second thought to long term care, you're missing a big chunk of what you may need for retirement. Paul Forte, CEO of Long Term Care Partners, explains why.
OPM has been notified by Long Term Care Partners that letters the company mailed to tens of thousands of enrollees in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program contain errors in calculating potential premiums.
If you're seeing an increase in your long term care insurance premiums, you're not alone. LTC expert and financial planner Arthur Stein explains what's happening -- and what you should do -- on this week's Your Turn with Mike Causey.
Long Term Care insurance premiums are going up 5 to 25 percent next year for many policy holders. So is this a ripoff or is it reality? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey takes a look at the upcoming changes.
During a Senate hearing, OPM pledges to do a better job in the future of explaining that increases are very much possible. Enrollees have until Dec. 14 to make a decision about changing plans, but lawmakers, employee unions and others call for OPM to extend the deadline. John Hancock official says on average premiums will increase only $29.
Tags: P&B , Daniel Green , Susan Collins , Herb Kohl , OPM , Senate Special Committee on Aging , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , John Hancock , NTEU , Marianne Harrison , Colleen Kelley , Chester Joy , long term care insurance
In mid-July Senior Correspondent Mike Causey warned that your Flexible Spending Account and its big tax breaks may be in trouble. Now a revenue-hunting Congress is moving to reduce, and eventually eliminate, the perq.
Several thousands top-level federal workers will enter a no-pay raise Twilight Zone in January. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells the story of those about to ride into what he calls the "Valley of Dearth".
Long term care insurance premiums are going up 5 to 25 percent next year, but there may be, just may be, a way you can minimize the impact of the new premiums. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports.