Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: LTC
Tags: Art Stein
If you are thinking about long term care insurance you have until Friday to qualify for the goverrment's LTC program under so-called abbreviated underwriting rules. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says after that it will be much harder to qualify for coverage.
NITP presenters Bob Braunstein and James Marshall will answer your questions about Social Security, the TSP, and other federal benefits programs.
May 23, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal benefits , TSP , FERS , CSRS , FERCCA , Social Security , Medicare , Medicare Part B , NITP , Bob Braunstein , James Marshall , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit , insurance , retirement
If you can't feed, dress or bathe yourself, how many people are standing in line to help? Unless you are a very cute baby the answer is probably not very many. Which is why Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says feds, now, need to consider the unthinkable and check out long term care insurance.
It's the end of tax season, the middle of Long Term Care Open Season, and the height of spring cleaning season. We get tips for two our of three from certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
What's the second worst thing that could happen to you? How about becoming totally helpless because of an accident, illness or old age. So what's first? Not being prepared for the second. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the gift of long term care insurance.
Given the nonperformance of Congress, federal workers better learn to live with furlough threats. So whether we dodge the bullet or not this time, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a checklist you should clip and save...for the next time.