Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: LPTA
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about what contractors should expect in Fiscal Year 2015.
September 22, 2014
Bill Gormley, president of the Gormley Group and chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement discusses innovation, contract duplication, and other issues with host Roger Waldron.
May 27, 2014
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, joins host Mark Amtower to discuss what the acquisition market is like for IT firms and professional services.
April 28, 2014
Former OFPP Administrator Dan Gordon joins Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of a variety of procurement issues.
March 17, 2014
Market Connections CEO Lisa Dezzutti and Michael Fischetti, executive director of the National Contract Manager's Association will discuss some of the big issues affecting contractors including lowest price, technically acceptable (LPTA).
November 25, 2013
American Systems President and CEO Bill Hoover, and Brad Antle, CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, will discuss the challenges facing mid-size contractors in the current federal marketplace.
November 18, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , government contracting , federal budget , Bill Hoover , American Systems , Brad Antle , Salient Federal Solutions , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , business development
Steve Charles, co-founder and executive vice president of immixGroup and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, will discuss what's ahead for contractors in 2014.
September 16, 2013 (Encore presentation September 23, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , continuing resolution , government shutdown , sequestration , Supply chain management , GSA , inspectors general , Steve Charles , ImmixGroup , Larry Allen , Allen Federal Business Partners , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Matthew Roberson, of SC&H Group joins host Mark Amtower to discuss the state of the mergers and acquisitions market.
August 12, 2013
Ray Bjorklund of Birch Grove Consulting, will discuss sequestration and what it means for contractors.
August 6, 2013
Dave Mader, senior vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, talks acquisition and procurement with host Roger Waldron.
June 25, 2013
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Dave Mader , Booz Allen Hamilton , acquisition planning , GSA , Federal Acquisition Service , shared services , contract duplication , continuing resolution , sequestration , risk allocation , Small business contracting , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf