Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: LOC
The Library of Congress presents new American music from classical music, jazz, country, folk and pop. Details from LOC's Ann McLean
Increasingly, federal workers are turning to a simple new Web application that makes short work of extremely long website addresses. The General Services Administration created the app at little cost by working with the Drupal programming community. The Library of Congress is one of the satisfied users who have found that the Web link shortener has helped drive traffic to one of its most popular items.
The Library of Congress and Columbia University are creating a web-based clearinghouse of information about best practices for preserving significant geospatial data. Project manager William LeFurgy gives us a peek.
Senator Ted Kaufman has a rare three-fer praising three feds at once from the Library of Congress.
IAC/ACT recognizes this and four other programs during Excellence.gov awards
Under $85 million deal, vendor to provide development services