Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: LOC
Peter Roudik is the director of the 20-person staff of the Global Legal Research Center at the Library of Congress. The center serves all three branches of the government when they have inquiries about international laws.
The U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) and Library of Congress (LOC) are collaborating to digitize some of our nation's most important legal and legislative documents
A Washington businessman has shelled out 1.8 million bucks for the first U.S. map printed in the new United States of America. It was published in 1784, just six months after the Revolutionary War ended. The Library of Congress's John Herbert explains what it is that makes this map extra special.
The New York Times, Daily Beast and other publications report on how agencies and contractors are responding to the WikiLeaks released of classified documents.
The Library of Congress is doing its part to collect as many war stories as possible through its Veterans History Project. Bob Patrick, the director of that project, talks about what they want to accomplish.
As the nation honors the brave men and women who have risked or given their lives for this country, the Library of Congress, stands ready to provide eligible veterans access to a free library service that promotes independence, wellness and quality of life. LOC's Bob Fistick explains.
The Library of Congress and the Department of Education are just two of the agencies that have moved their process management to the cloud. Samir Gulati, vice president of marketing and a senior executive at Appian, tells the DorobekINSIDER why he thinks more are likely to move in this direction.
"Best of the DorobekINSIDER" with previous shows about managing older workers and the design of the Library of Congress' THOMAS website.
LOC leads the age of archeology for American cinema. The Library's Dr. Patrick Loughney gives us a peek behind the curtain.
The Library of Congress was at the forefront of the digital revolution by launching the website THOMAS in 1995. Now, 15 years later, the LOC is trying to stay relevant and accessible to users. THOMAS recently went through a major redesign.