Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: L. Preston Bryant
Veronica Villalobos of OPM talks about progress in making federal offices more diverse. Jeff Sessions of Red River discusses a new poll about slashing the federal budget. Damon Penn of FEMA talks about his agency's emergency alert system. John Hunt of the USDA's Forest Products Laboratory discusses how his office helped to create a 100 percent sustainable studio for a Fox TV show. L. Preston Bryant talks about what might the District of Columbia look like without its century-old law that limits building heights. John Mahoney of Tully Rinckey discusses a recent ruling that will help some feds with disabilities.
Plans for the new headquarters building for the U.S. Coast Guard at the DHS headquarters campus in Southeast DC gets their first official endorsement from the Federal government's top planning agency in the region.