Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kshemendra Paul
The Information Sharing Environment is supporting a set of technology priories to promote the safe disclosure of data. In the ISE's annual report to Congress, it highlights the steps agencies have taken over the past year to move toward a culture of responsible and secure information sharing.
Tags: technology , management , Information Sharing Environment , WikiLeaks , information sharing , ODNI , Insider Threat Strategy , National Strategy for Infomation Sharing , NIEM , Supicious Activity Reporting standard , Jason Miller , FICAM , identity management
In the post-9/11 age, information sharing - between federal agencies, and across multiple layers of government - became an even more vital endeavor. The Information Sharing Environment, headed by program manager, Kshemendra Paul, has helped to improve the coordination of information sharing. Under his watch, the National Information Exchange Model has worked to break down intelligence and information stovepipes. Agencies embraced the spirit of the idea, made progress toward the administration's stated goals and the results have been apparent. Federal News Radio examines the government's information sharing efforts as part of our special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
As the Program Manager, he has government-wide authority to plan, oversee the build-out, and manage use of the ISE
The head of the federal government's information sharing initiative says agencies are doing a better job in a post-9/11 environment. Kshemendra Paul is the program manager for the Information Sharing Environment.
Kshemendra Paul, Information Sharing Environment's program manager, joined The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp at the Acquisition Excellence Conference in Washington.
March 6th at 12pm
Program will discuss the Progress Report on Information Sharing, Top Priorities for Secure Information Sharing, Key Challenges or Barriers to still overcome,Identifying the Type of Information Needed to Share, and A Vision for The Future
Agencies are struggling to keep up with the tremendous amount of data being created every day. DIA deputy director David Shedd said too much information and not having the right IT to sift through it is the biggest remaining challenge the government faces. Kshemendra Paul, the program manager for the Information Sharing Environment, said tagging and standards, such as NIEM, could help solve the data deluge.
Tags: technology , management , information sharing , James Clapper , David Shedd , DIA , ODNI , Information Sharing Environment , WikiLeaks , CSIS , NIEM , suspicious activity reporting standard , Jason Miller
IT security also to be worked into federal segment architecture methodology