Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristine Svinicki
Geologist Allison Macfarlane will replace Gregory Jaczko, who announced his resignation last month after a tumultuous three-year tenure.
It's a good time for career employees at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to lay low and stay in their cubicles. A nasty political fight over President Obama's Republican, female commissioner nominee, Kristine Svinicki, has caused Chairman Gregory Jaczko to publicly deny he is abusive towards women.
The head of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission says allegations that he mistreats women are, in his words, `'categorically untrue."
NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko says he has "the utmost respect" for men and women at the nuclear agency, which oversees safety at the nation's 104 commercial reactors.