Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristine Svinicki
Geologist Allison Macfarlane will replace Gregory Jaczko, who announced his resignation last month after a tumultuous three-year tenure.
It's a good time for career employees at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to lay low and stay in their cubicles. A nasty political fight over President Obama's Republican, female commissioner nominee, Kristine Svinicki, has caused Chairman Gregory Jaczko to publicly deny he is abusive towards women.
The head of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission says allegations that he mistreats women are, in his words, `'categorically untrue."
NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko says he has "the utmost respect" for men and women at the nuclear agency, which oversees safety at the nation's 104 commercial reactors.