Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristi King
The National Park Service is considering five different plans for a new security checkpoint at the base of the iconic obelisk at the center of the National Mall.
Police are trying to determine the man's identity and what type of vehicle struck him.
The tough economy is even taking a toll on descendants of the old Wild West.
Leaving strep throat untreated in children can cause long-term issues including brain dysfunction and obsessive-compulsive disorder, researchers say.
"It's just another strain of the flu we haven't seen for a very long time," says Dr. Juanita Smith with Shady Grove Adventist Hospital.
Construction on a 37-mile, 8 line surface-level street car system has already begun along the H Street corridor in Northeast and across the river in Anacostia.
Onlookers who wanted an up-close view of the Chilean miners being rescued joined a celebration at the country's embassy in Northwest Wednesday.
The Farragut West and McPherson Square Metro stations remain closed on Columbus Day, along with the part of Metro Center that handles the Orange and Blue lines.
The driver who allegedly killed a 24-year-old woman in Dupont Circle Thursday in a hit-and-run turned herself in Friday at the D.C. Second District Police Station in Northwest, and was charged with involuntary manslaughter.
New census figures show the nationwide rate of six-figure salary earners is growing significantly faster for women than for men, according to a Washington Post report.