Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristi King
Getting a Christmas tree is an integral part of the season. But many worry about the waste at the end of each December when dried brown needles and withered branches of cut trees line neighborhood sidewalks.
The price of gas has never exceeded $3 per gallon during the holidays, according to AAA Mid-Atlantic. You are paying 33 cents more per gallon than you were a year ago.
Police have not said what may have motivated a grandmother to allegedly toss her granddaughter off a mall walkway at Tysons Corner Center.
Tags: fairfax county , Tysons Corner , Carmela Dela Rosa , Fairfax County Police , Paul D. Shinkman , Angelyn Ogdoc , Hank Silverberg , granddaughter tossed , Diocese of Arlington , Kathlyn Ogdoc , James Ogdoc
Reagan National Airport has activated both of its full-body scanners -- the imaging machines whose detailed depictions of the body of those getting the scans has garnered recent controversy -- as the airport prepares for the busiest travel day of the year.
Thousands of die-hard Harry Potter fans turned out early Friday for the first showings of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1." Were you there? How was it? Write your synopsis or your review and tweet it, #WTOPHP7.
A public high school in northern Virginia is reevaluating its testing policy to allow those who cheat to get a second chance.
Which city should receive $1 million to feed the needy? Walmart is asking people to vote. D.C. and Baltimore are on the list of cities.
All of your senses are tickled as you watch this condensed version of "The Polar Express."
Whether it's eating good food or having sex, pleasure changes the way brain hormones work for at least seven days, University of Cincinnati researchers have found.
D.C. ranks as the sixth least attractive city in America, according to Travel + Leisure magazine readers.