Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristi King
The Capital Beltway near Capitol Heights has reopened after rushing water from a burst main froze on the road's surface and completely shut down the southbound traffic Monday morning.
What you snack on in the hours before you go to bed matters. Some snacks will help you fall asleep faster, and can improve the quality of your sleep.
Prince William and Fairfax County schools also want the school year to start before Labor Day.
A suspicious package prompted the evacuations.
Tags: Howard University ,
If you're trying to save money at the grocery store, you might want to pay more attention to size. From toilet paper to tuna fish, package quantities are getting smaller, but you are not necessarily paying any less.
Used car prices are through the roof, and you can blame supply and demand.
Lots of locations will help you recycle responsibly.
Consumers can inadvertently exceed their daily allotment of harmful fats, according to a new study, through a loophole that allows food companies to mask the nutritional value of their products.
Tags: trans fats , Food and Drug Administration , FDA , Case Western University , Case Western Reserve University , Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine , Eric Brandt , food , KFC , Kraft , Paul D. Shinkman ,
Like it or not, New Year's Eve is associated with alcohol. And that message is making its way to our kids.
Some common misconceptions about warming up a car on cold days may add to both mechanic and lawyer bills.