Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristi King
With the arrival of spring, we're that much closer to bathing suit season. If your waistline could use some help, WTOP's Kristi King has some tips to avoid overeating.
Flooding forced one school system to open late.
How do you know when you're not getting enough sleep? WTOP's Kristi King can tell you.
Where are you seeing the best gas prices?
Which foods can give your metabolism a boost? WTOP's Kristi King reports.
Intense winds whipping through the area Friday caused huge power outages. While many will see their lights come back on by Saturday, some BGE customers won't get power back until Sunday or even Monday.
Edsall Road remains closed between South Pickett and South Van Dorn streets in Alexandria's West End.
You've heard of hands-free cell phone conversations while driving. Now it's possible to go entirely hands-free to drive the car.
You could be putting yourself at risk, if the surface your food lands on is covered in bacteria.
Before making important decisions you might want to skip visiting the bathroom. New findings on "impulse control" suggest you're more likely to be impulsive if you have an empty bladder.