Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristi King
A study shows particles kicked up on the road can cause damage to neurons in mice, but what's that mean for humans? WTOP's Kristi King reports.
Feds on the street talk about the possibility of being furloughed with WFED's Kristi King.
App lets you get a driver without one standing by. WTOP's Kristi King reports.
WTOP's Kristi King puts an anti-cellulite shaper to the test.
Federal News Radio's Amy Morris answers questions about the effects of a government shutdown on feds.
What stresses you out about work? WTOP's Kristi King reports on why more than one-third of Americans aren't enjoying their jobs.
Babies who sleep in the same room as a smoking parent have three times the level of nicotine in hair samples as babies who sleep in a different room, researchers say.
Ocean City, Md. is hosting the first stop of the Dew Tour, put on by Mountain Dew, July 21-24.
Smart phones are so smart there may be no limit to what they can do. Now, researchers are adapting cell phones with a clip-on component and turning them into microscopes.
Online coupons offer discounts on everything from aquarium visits to white water rafting -- they are also in play around the globe.
Tags: Meera Pal