Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristi King
"They can knock out a bunch of potholes per day, a lot more than a regular pothole crew can," says Virginia Department of Transportation spokeswoman Joan Morris.
The good news: The snow is starting to melt. The bad news: Potholes.
You are probably expecting a higher power bill this month, considering how much time was spent inside during February's record-setting snowfall.
Metro is mourning the loss of two workers who were installing communications equipment when they were struck by a high rail truck.
Tags: Metro , Adam Tuss , Colleen Kelleher , fatal accident , Jeffrey Garrard , Red Line , Sung Oh , Jackie Jeter , Angela Gates , National Transportation Safety Board , Tri-State Oversight , Jeanice McMillan , Metro accident , Michelle Basch , Kate Ryan , NTSB