Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristi King
Before you think about tacking on a few more hours of overtime this week, be forewarned. If you work 10 or 11 hours a day, you are more likely to suffer serious heart problems.
Area drivers are less likely than others around the nation to support stricter penalties for drivers who use cell phones or text while driving.
Drivers will find both the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop narrowed to two lanes near Telegraph Road all this week.
Tags: Alexandria , Prince George's County , Fairfax , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , road work , traffic , Telegraph Road , Huntington Avenue , Cameron Run , Pershing Avenue , Stovall Street , Colleen Kelleher
It's a happy ending for the owner of a Norwegian military dog gone missing at Dulles International Airport Thursday.
Investigators are processing forensic evidence and canvassing two crime scenes - Shaw Middle School Principal Brian Betts' Silver Spring home, and the location in Southeast D.C. where his sport utility vehicle was found over the weekend.
Consumers' Checkbook finds there's a trick to winning the bids on Priceline.com.
When it comes to personal information, how personal is too personal? What have you been told? How have you reacted?
The water main break and repairs to Chain Bridge Road in Tysons Corner will take all day.
The answer in the battle of the sexes might surprise you.
D.C. Fire and EMS is investigating its response after a family had to call 911 twice.