Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristi King
Maryland highway officials say they will have to close Interstate 270 briefly overnight in the Gaithersburg area while utility crews pull wires back across the highway.
New dietary guidelines expected by the end of the year will recommend you eat more vegetables, fruits, high-fiber whole grains, low-fat milk and milk products and seafood.
NASA and its partners are making an effort to save both time and lives with new technology. Details from WTOP's Kristi King and NASA's George Theodorakos
People love their pets for better or worse and forgive their transgressions.
As tens of thousands lace up their running shoes for Saturday's Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure, WTOP staffers will Sleep In for the Cure.
A water main break has outbound New York Avenue in Northeast blocked at Montana Avenue.
Here's some great advice on making sure your car is ready for the long Memorial Day weekend.
Heads up. There's a huge pothole on Virginia's Inner Loop, right after the exit for Telegraph Road.
Drivers who use Canal Road will find just two of the road's four lanes open near the Whitehurst Freeway and Key Bridge.
Recent frost nearly ruined all of the grapes of one Loudoun County winery and seriously damaged the crops of two others.