Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristi King
Montgomery County Police are looking for a driver involved in a fatal hit-and-run accident.
Americans are walking almost half as much than those in other countries, which have lower obesity rates, a new study shows.
Some riders have reported problems loading money onto Metro SmarTrip cards.
Industry analysts predict airlines will charge $170 to $300 more for tickets, not including the hidden fees and surcharges companies tack onto peak flying days and times.
There is mixed news for motorists from the Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project this week as new ramps will allow greater access from the Beltway to Eisenhower Avenue, Telegraph Road and Duke Street, but there will be significant closures at that exchange.
A local police department wasted nearly $50,000 in taxpayer dollars after purchasing untested, faulty software to avoid losing a government grant.
A former middle and high school wrestling judge was arrested Sunday on 10 counts of possessing child pornography, after fire officials accidentally discovered the materials in his Lorton row house earlier this summer.
Beaches in Delaware and Maryland will be undergoing massive restoration projects over the winter to repair damage from 18 months' worth of extreme weather.
The record high temperatures along with the absence of rain in the area has affected streamflow and groundwater levels throughout the Potomac River Basin. In the last month, precipitation levels are 50 percent below normal.
It's steamy hot this week. But the outlook for winter in the D.C. area is colder than usual.