Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kristen Renee Foundation
A lawyer reviewing claims made by people who believe chemical testing at Fort Detrick caused a cancer cluster says none of the claims shows any support for their accusations.
Tags: Fort Detrick , cancer , Gary Zolyak , Cancer cluster , EPA , Maryland Department of the Environment , The Maryland Department of Health , Frederick County Health Department , Federal Tort Claims Act
An organization trying to connect activities at Fort Detrick to cancer cases in the immediate area of the Army post is offering a reward to anyone who can prove tests conducted were done improperly.
According to the state of Maryland, there is no evidence of a cancer cluster near Fort Detrick. Frederick resident Carrie Legge is one of many who isn't convinced.
Frederick residents will have two chances this week to learn more about a possible cancer cluster near Fort Detrick.
Within a 2-mile radius, more than 400 families have been affected by cancer.
Randy White and his Kristen Renee Foundation took their fight with Fort Detrick to a new level Wednesday, calling for two employees to resign and announcing his cause had gained congressional interest.
About 150 people gathered Saturday evening to learn more about cancer cases in Frederick and the possibility that a 1992 contamination problem at Fort Detrick's Area B is connected to the illnesses.