Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kitty Wooley
Elizabeth (Kitty) Wooley is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Wooley was nominated for creating unique ways for federal managers to collaborate on best practices through regular meetings and through her own blog.
Federal News Radio has chosen seven winners for its inaugural Causey Awards. The awards honor their outstanding achievements and important contributions in the Human Capital Management field in 2009.
Elizabeth (Kitty) Wooley, with the Department of Education, was nominated for a Causey Award for the unique ways she created for federal managers to collaborate on best practices.
Kitty Wooley is a Management and Program Analyst at the Department of Education and tells us more about her blog.