Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kitty Wooley
Elizabeth (Kitty) Wooley is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Wooley was nominated for creating unique ways for federal managers to collaborate on best practices through regular meetings and through her own blog.
Federal News Radio has chosen seven winners for its inaugural Causey Awards. The awards honor their outstanding achievements and important contributions in the Human Capital Management field in 2009.
Elizabeth (Kitty) Wooley, with the Department of Education, was nominated for a Causey Award for the unique ways she created for federal managers to collaborate on best practices.
Kitty Wooley is a Management and Program Analyst at the Department of Education and tells us more about her blog.