Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kim Weaver
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Six of the eight Thrift Savings Plans funds are down over the last month. The I and S funds have taken the biggest hits. The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board said the rollout of the Roth TSP option has been slow, but should pick up in the next few weeks.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the Roth TSP with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's executive director, Greg Long, Director of External Affairs Kim Weaver and Assistant General Counsel Laurissa Stokes.
May 14, 2012
Do you know the difference between a Roth IRA and the Roth TSP option? Because if you don't, it could cost you thousands of dollars in taxes and in future income when you retire, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elloitt discuss the Roth TSP and whether the plan is right for you.
May 7, 2012
The Thrift Savings Plan's Roth option rolls out today. The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board has been preparing for the new program for two years now, but despite the big push today many federal employees will actually have to wait to enroll in the new program. One of the largest federal payroll processors needs more time to upgrade its systems in preparation for the Roth option. Find information about which agencies are affected, as well as the five things feds should know about the Roth TSP below.