Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kevin Plexico
The federal technology budget hit $78 billion last year. And few expect the IT budget this year to feel the budget pinch many other programs are facing. Deltek's Kevin Plexico has a breakdown of who wins - and who loses - from the IT budget.
Listen April 9th - 2pm
It's a big day for contractors. INPUT is releasing its list of the Top 20 Federal Contract Opportunities for 2010.
Deltek's INPUT has taken a deep, cross-agency look at where IT is headed in the federal government. Federal News Radio spoke with Kevin Plexico, senior vice president of research and analysis services at Deltek/INPUT, about the future of federal IT.
This is the company's third acquisition in the federal business development market since 2009.
Amtower interviews Kevin Plexico, Senior VP for Research and Analysis Services at INPUT.
June 21, 2010
February 9th, 2009