Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kevin Plexico
Kevin Plexico is vice president for research at Deltek, a company specializing in tracking the details of federal IT spending.
The federal technology budget hit $78 billion last year. And few expect the IT budget this year to feel the budget pinch many other programs are facing. Deltek's Kevin Plexico has a breakdown of who wins - and who loses - from the IT budget.
Listen April 9th - 2pm
It's a big day for contractors. INPUT is releasing its list of the Top 20 Federal Contract Opportunities for 2010.
Deltek's INPUT has taken a deep, cross-agency look at where IT is headed in the federal government. Federal News Radio spoke with Kevin Plexico, senior vice president of research and analysis services at Deltek/INPUT, about the future of federal IT.
This is the company's third acquisition in the federal business development market since 2009.
Amtower interviews Kevin Plexico, Senior VP for Research and Analysis Services at INPUT.
June 21, 2010
February 9th, 2009