Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kevin Concannon
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Trey Hodgkins of Tech America discusses the Federal It Acquisition Reform Act. Kevin Concannon of the USDA talks about data-mining and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Adam Miles of the Office of Special Counsel discusses an amicus brief filed for the first time by his agency. Brody Bulher discusses how technology and social media are helping USPS.
Guests from the federal community discuss the latest issues with In Depth host Francis Rose.
Forrest Morgeson, director of research at the American Customer Satisfaction Index, has some good news for some agencies. Agriculture Department official Kevin Concannon says USDA is claiming victory in its battle against fraud. Jordy Yager of The Hill newspaper explains why some on Capitol Hill are talking about Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) Tom Day, USPS' chief sustainability officer, shares news of the Postal Service's successful conservation efforts.
Tags: Forrest Morgeson , American Customer Satisfaction Index , USDA , SNAP , Jordy Yager , The Hill , Darrell Issa , Tom Day , USPS , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive
Roy Smith of the Interactive Technology Group talks about his career in procurement. Anthony Vegliante of the USPS says no more buyouts. Kevin Concannon of the USDA discusses support for hurricane victims. IBM's Dan Chenok reviews the challenges President Obama may face in his second term.
Tags: Roy Smith , Interactive Technology Group , acquisitions , Anthony Vegliante , USPS , Agency of the Month , USDA , Hurricane Sandy , Dan Chenok , Center for Business of Government , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Federal Drive
USDA Under Secretary Kevin Concannon says that his department has cut improper payments from 10 percent to less than 4 percent from its Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Kevin W. Concannon, United States Department of Agriculture's Under Secretary for Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services.
July 23, 2010