Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kevin Charest
HHS and CMS cyber officials tell House lawmakers the Affordable Care Act portal is meeting or exceeding industry best practices for information assurance.
Tags: Frank Baitman , Steve VanRoekel , Todd Park , Henry Chao , James Lankford , Darrell Issa , Gerry Connolly , Barack Obama , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , HealthCare.gov , technology , health IT , Congress , Jason Miller , Inside the Reporters Notebook , FITARA
HHS is using big data to improve the cybersecurity of their systems, but also using a layered approach to protect the information. Commerce wants to improve the governance and usability of its data. USDA is creating a big data strategy.
The benefits of cloud computing have been proven. Agencies continue to migrate more applications to the cloud to realize these benefits, but are we ready to move mission-critical apps to the cloud? Hear executives from HHS, District of Columbia, American Red Cross, Amazon Web Services and Unisys discuss the next steps in cloud computing in this Federal News Radio panel discussion sponsored by Unisys.