Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kevin Bogardus
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Tags: Federal Drive ,
Dr. Andrew Von Eschenbach of the Manhattan Institute's Project FDA explains how a legislative mandate does not come with the funding needed to implement it. And Acting Public Printer Davita-Vance Cooks lays out the five-year strategic plan as the Government Printing Offices faces a digital future.
The Hill's Kevin Bogardus reports House Republicans have threatened to introduce legislation to block an executive order that would have government contractors disclose their political contributions if President Obama goes ahead with it. He explains what's at stake.