Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ken Cuccinelli
There could be a showdown over a bill that would ban discrimination based on sexual orientation when Virginia's General Assembly convenes in Richmond later this month.
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli says if a teacher has reasonable suspicion that a student is breaking state law or school rules with his cellphone, the teacher can confiscate it and look at stored messages.
Arguments began in Richmond Monday over the state government's lawsuit challenging a federal bill that would force all Virginians to purchase health insurance.
A new report lists Virginia among the top three state suppliers of guns used in crimes elsewhere in the country.
Last year's debate over the legality of displaying religious symbols on the grounds of the county courthouse never went away.
Jim Webb has asked for an investigation into the U.S. Navy Veterans Association. The Virginia senator says the charity has given little evidence of providing for veterans, despite the group's tax returns claiming they helped 2.2 million Virginia veterans in 2009.
A Virginia lawmaker is starting his own campaign to stop Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli from moving forward with his lawsuit against the federal government over health care reform.