Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ken Cuccinelli
A judge has rejected a conservative group's attempt to obtain a former University of Virginia climate researcher's emails.
Virginia's outspoken, conservative attorney general urged pastors and other church leaders to speak out politically Thursday, telling them that failure to do so concedes the battle over Christian values to "the other side."
Complaints about a Virginia cable company's service and decades-long contract have sparked a federal lawsuit and calls for an anti-trust investigation.
A federal appeals panel dominated by appointees of President Barack Obama heard arguments Tuesday in two Virginia lawsuits challenging his health care overhaul.
Tags: Andre Davis , James Wynn , 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals , Diana Motz , Bill Clinton , Barack Obama , health care lawsuit , Kevin Walsh , University of Richmond , Mathew Staver , Duncan Getchell Jr. , Commerce Clause , Neal Kumar Katyal , Norman Moon , Henry Hudson , U.S. Supreme Court ,
The first big test comes Tuesday for President Obama's health care overhaul, and it will occur in a federal appeals court in Richmond, Va.
Virginia residents turned in more than 9,500 pounds of unused prescription drugs during a statewide collection event.
Tags: Prescription Drug Take-Back Day ,
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli says he finds the Supreme Court's decision not to fast-track a review of the federal health care law "disappointing."
Virginia's attorney general took his fight against the federal health care law to Capitol Hill Wednesday, stepping onto a national stage before the House Judiciary Committee.
Virginia's challenge to the federal health care law could soon become a landmark decision by the U.S. Supreme court.
He's filed against the Environmental Protection Agency over greenhouse emissions and issued civil subpoenas against a college professor.