Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kelly, Anderson & Associates
Diane Cochran, principal for human capital services at Kelly, Anderson and Associates, and Julia Ziegler, Federal News Radio's web manager, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Our first ever Federal News Radio Discussion features Sajeel Ahmed, Director of the Pentagon Renovation & Construction Program Office; Tim Vigotsky, former Director of the National Business Center at the Interior Department; and Charles Matta, Director for Strategic Programs in the General Services Administration's Public Buildings Service. All are experts on the subject of building renovation and IT transformation.
Diane Cochran is Chief Operating Officer, government services division for Kelly, Anderson & Associates. She joins Francis Rose on In Depth for this week's Industry Chatter segment