Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Keith BieryGolick
Homeland security has improved, but the reforms mean DHS reports to 108 oversight committees and subcommittees, leading to wasted hours at hearing after hearing.
Mary Ellen Callahan plans to move back to the private sector to practice law after three years of service to the federal government. Callahan made rigorous privacy safeguards the norm during her time at DHS.
The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration evaluated six random reimbursable agreements IRS made with agencies and found a lot of money went uncollected.
Former officials from the Office of Federal Procurement Policy say agencies need to get out of the ditch they have dug for themselves by taking multiple-award contracts the wrong way.
The Modified Infrastructure Survey Tool does not provide information about the consequences of security incidents at federal facilities, a GAO auditor said. As a result, agencies cannot effectively deploy countermeasures. Still, Rep. Dan Lungren (R-Calif.) said he was happy with FPS' progress in developing MIST.
The Government Accountability Office looked at six studies about federal pay and found that the different approaches taken in each made their findings potentially problematic.
New guidelines could help agencies adopting bring-your-own-device strategies manage the potential risks smartphones and tablets could pose.
Budget pressures and a change in mission leads to cuts in U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Border stations in California, Montana, Idaho and Texas face closures that will affect 48 border patrol members.
The current generation of BlackBerry and iPhone- wielding federal employees presents the daunting task of trying to disconnect from work's stressors in even the most relaxing of environments. Here are some tips that should enable feds to enjoy a stress-free vacation.
DoD attracts and retains more employees through an increased involvement in the student loan repayment program.