Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kaya Henderson
Kaya Henderson has formally accepted her new position as D.C. schools chancellor, solidifying an appointment Mayor Vince Gray called the "worst kept secret in the city."
D.C. Public Schools will reopen a vacant elementary school building after a fire caused extensive damage to a Northwest school last week.
Security is being stepped up at a D.C. high school after an alleged sexual assault last week.
A controversy over which teams will play in D.C.'s high school football championship has been settled less than 24 hours before kickoff.
The replacement for departing D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee will continue to push an aggressive reform agenda and says she is open to extending the school day and year for city students and teachers.
WTOP's Mark Segraves talks with Deputy D.C. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson, who will take over as interim schools chief when Michelle Rhee departs later this month.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee has announced her resignation, effective at the end of the month.