Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kaya Henderson
Kaya Henderson has formally accepted her new position as D.C. schools chancellor, solidifying an appointment Mayor Vince Gray called the "worst kept secret in the city."
D.C. Public Schools will reopen a vacant elementary school building after a fire caused extensive damage to a Northwest school last week.
Security is being stepped up at a D.C. high school after an alleged sexual assault last week.
A controversy over which teams will play in D.C.'s high school football championship has been settled less than 24 hours before kickoff.
The replacement for departing D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee will continue to push an aggressive reform agenda and says she is open to extending the school day and year for city students and teachers.
WTOP's Mark Segraves talks with Deputy D.C. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson, who will take over as interim schools chief when Michelle Rhee departs later this month.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee has announced her resignation, effective at the end of the month.