Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kathy Stewart
Manassas City Police are searching for suspects involved in a second stabbing that took place just a day after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed and killed on his way home from school.
Krankcycles could open gyms up to a new market - physically challenged athletes.
Mover Moms, a Bethesda-based community services group, packaged extra Halloween candy to send to their troops overseas in the "Treats for Troops" drive.
The recent chilly weather is a reminder that the state government is now accepting applications to help Virginians pay for their heating fuel, but the deadline is quickly approaching.
Another incident of road rage in Prince William County has police looking for a suspect.
The tough economy is even taking a toll on descendants of the old Wild West.
The rate of teen suicide in Anne Arundel County is significantly higher than the national average, according to a report released this month, and is the second most frequent cause of death for 10- to 17-year olds there.
Despite the heat, hundreds of soccer fans have stormed Dupont Circle Park to watch the game on two big screens.
The group, called Pick Up America is walking across the U.S., cleaning up trash and educating people about reducing plastic waste in communities and waterways.