Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kathy Stewart
Topping IBM's new list of predictions for the next five years -- 3-D holographic phone calls from you cell.
A new phone application called Silent Bodyguard sends a silent distress signal that will contact four different people and give them information on your whereabouts.
Prince William County next month will join the ranks of local jurisdictions that charge for ambulance fees.
Juneteenth commemorates the announcement of the abolition of slavery in the state of Texas. On June 25, Stafford County is holding a Juneteenth celebration at Aquia Landing Park.
Add these foods to your diet and you will fire up your fat-burning furnace and tamp down your appetite.
Following news that bin Laden was pushing to target trains, a local rail provider asked immediately for additional, elite police presence to beef up security.
Two college graduates last weekend received their diplomas from a special investor in their lives.
Dr. Glenn Geelhoed has spent more than 40 years conducting medical missions around the globe, and he's not done yet. On Saturday, he landed in Ecuador on his latest mission.
Need-based scholarships for college-bound children of active military families are available through a charity started by two Fairfax County sisters.
Her fighting spirit didn't only get her team into the NCAA women's basketball championships. Dawn Evans of James Madison University, which fell to Oklahoma on Sunday, has become the face for the battle against kidney disease.