Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kathryn Troutman
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the Pathways Program.
January 25, 2013
Tags: workforce , federal hiring , Pathways Program , OMB , Fed Talk , Jenny Mattingley , Tim McManus , PPS , Stuart Heiser , National Associations of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration , The Resume Place
Host Debra Roth leads a roundtable discussion of how to get a job in the federal government.
February 10, 2012
Tags: workforce , hiring , federal employment , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , The Resume Place , Federal Job Search Trainer program , resume , Ronald Flowers , Frank Skinner , Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulati , federal job search , Fed Talk
Kathryn Troutman spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about The New SES Application and the five areas federal employees looking to go into the SES should keep in mind.
Hosts Diana Veilleux and Tom Sullivan will be joined by Kathryn Troutman to discuss writing an NSPS self-assessment and landing a federal job.
Tags: P&B ,
Career coach Kathryn Troutman of the Resume Place discusses the current federal hiring outlook and how to land a federal job.
March 25, 2011
A lot of the focus of HR reform in the government has been internal - how to make the system work better from the inside - for hiring managers, CHCOs, and OPM itself.