Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kathleen Turco
Kathleen Turco is leaving GSA after 11 years, including the last three as the associate administrator of governmentwide policy. She will become the CFO at the Veterans Health Administration.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The two agencies met this week to figure out how best to implement the recommendations in a white paper from ACT-IAC. The approach detailed in the document follows closely the methodology used to develop the NIEM and FICAM standards.
The General Service's Administration's Office of Governmentwide Policy is developing a new tool to make information sharing more efficient. Kathleen Turco, OGP's associate administrator, said the project is about half way to completion.
Agency CFO explains what's in report.
The administration's new high priority performance goals will have a significant impact on every area of government operations. Kathleen Turco, the chief financial officer at the General Services Administration gives us a preview.
It's news that only an accountant could love: the Federal agency responsible for everything from office building leases to paper clips celebrates yet another "clean audit opinion". And, in the process, we learn just what sets the General Services Administration apart from other agencies when it comes to how it accounts for the federal funds it spends.
FAI, DAU teaming together to provide contracting officers and others training and tools.
Congress is holding the government accountable for federal building ownership and leasing. Rep. Holmes Norton is asking GSA for access to excess building data.
IRMCO 2011 is a unique opportunity to collaborate on key strategies that shape and transform government management priorities of the future. We get details about this year's conference from GSA's Kathleen Turco.