Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kathleen Sebelius
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the technical problems with the Healthcare.gov website, their impact, and who is responsible for the progam's shortfalls.
October 31, 2013
Tags: acquisition , health care , Affordable Care Act , HealthCare.gov , healthcare exchanges , CBO , HHS , Allen Scott , Matthew Barry , Al Hunt , Stephanie Ruhle , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Nearly 100 people, including 14 doctors and nurses, were charged for their roles in separate Medicare scams that cost taxpayers millions of dollars.
A fundraising push by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is drawing criticism from a key Senate Republican who questions whether she has a conflict of interest.
Sally Howard is stepping down as the chief of staff at Health and Human Services to become the deputy commissioner for policy at the Food and Drug Administration.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.