Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kathleen Sebelius
President Barack Obama has nominated Sylvia Mathews Burwell, the current head of the Office of Management and Budget, to replace outgoing Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. Sebelius' resignation comes just over a week after sign-ups closed for the first year of insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the technical problems with the Healthcare.gov website, their impact, and who is responsible for the progam's shortfalls.
October 31, 2013
Tags: acquisition , health care , Affordable Care Act , HealthCare.gov , healthcare exchanges , CBO , HHS , Allen Scott , Matthew Barry , Al Hunt , Stephanie Ruhle , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Nearly 100 people, including 14 doctors and nurses, were charged for their roles in separate Medicare scams that cost taxpayers millions of dollars.
A fundraising push by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is drawing criticism from a key Senate Republican who questions whether she has a conflict of interest.