Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kathleen Miller
The director of the Defense Information Systems Agency says the agency will spend the next year focusing on a faster, more agile acquisition process to accelerate the way it delivers technology, rather than letting procurements drag on for years.
This week on the Capital Impact radio show, Bloomberg Government examines the law that requires the Defense Department to buy American when outfitting troops. Plus, which contractors will benefit the most from passage of an immigration bill?
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how the Berry Amendment is affecting troop supplies, what's ahead for Congress when its members return from vacation, and the lobbying activities of companies that supply goods and services associated with the July 4th holiday.
July 4, 2013
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
What are the implications of the Petraeus scandal and what should other high level federal employees be aware of? A lawyer explains. Plus, will a second Obama term bring changes to federal benefits?