Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Another suspect in the murder of D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts will plead guilty to criminal charges.
Stubby, the decorated World War I veteran, is among the artifacts in the Smithsonian's Price of Freedom: Americans At War.
Textbook authors are changing how they disseminate information. More information is being put into e-text readers.
Some Montgomery County residents felt dumped on. As winter approaches, a forum will be held to explain how the county handles snow removal.
Local advocacy groups are giving away free lights to encourage bicyclists and pedestrians to be more visible at night.
Think of it this way. Are you the person you want to share a cubicle with? Are you upbeat? Results-oriented? Do you bring a sense of enthusiasm to the workplace? Employers don't want people who take energy from the workplace. They want people to generate it.
The just-opened Rockville Women's Business Center offers training and resources or women entrepreneurs.
"We're losing about $14 million, and we'll be looking to balance the budget accordingly," says Montgomery County Council President Nancy Floreen.
A Montgomery County judge Monday dismissed a lawsuit seeking to stop county firefighters from campaigning for ambulance fees.
Melvin Berman Hebrew Academy says there's nothing irregular about the deal the academy struck with Montgomery County to buy the old Peary High School and its 20 acres.